Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

A.P.S CAM870 CO2 Powered Shotgun

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 6th, 2019, 16:18   #241
DreadHead
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Regina,Sask
Thanks, I found viper already sold out. Hoping more retailers will be bringing some in as well.
DreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 14:33   #242
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Using the MK2 with wood finish here. Shells are less expensive and doesnt require oring mainteneance every now and then.
Thing doesnt shoot far but in CQB its fun as hell. it doesnt hurt as it only shoot 12bbs a bit bellow 300fps but the PoP of the shot scares the crap out of people

Shell catcher is usefull as hell too.

Friend is looking for a MKII (short, Breacher style) but it is no where to be found lately...
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 21:37   #243
kudougw
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: scar/markahm
Dont get mk2, u can only get 10-12 shots off one fill which isnt enough for a cqb game.

I currently got 2 mk3 police model available, pm me if interested
kudougw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:20   #244
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
I own the MKII, Friend wants the small 3-4 shell breacher.
I want to get the MKIII bolt for mine later on but holding it off for now as the shells are expensive as hell and I have 27 MKII shells.

Also the turn off for me is the oring maintenance on each shells on the mkI and mkIII. I don't use the shotgun enough for that. I do want the increased FPS of the MKIII though.

I still get 18-20 shots out of my MKII though!

Last edited by Yannix; March 12th, 2019 at 08:34..
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:50   #245
N_Force
 
N_Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
i don't think you are able for power increase, unless switch to hpa. but there is a chance to make it better seal and maintain the full power performance.
follow the link below, check the post J and see if it will help you. cus I've found that between the bolt and shell end cap is the weakest point to leak, almost 20% of power leak from here and seal an oring at the end of shell endcap helps that i tried.

https://www.facebook.com/16619158407...0475104863275/



/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannix View Post
I own the MKII, Friend wants the small 3-4 shell breacher.
I want to get the MKIII bolt for mine later on but holding it off for now as the shells are expensive as hell and I have 27 MKII shells.

Also the turn off for me is the oring maintenance on each shells on the mkI and mkIII. I don't use the shotgun enough for that. I do want the increased FPS of the MKIII though.

I still get 18-20 shots out of my MKII though!
__________________
aka Uncle


Last edited by N_Force; March 12th, 2019 at 12:53..
N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 13:22   #246
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Force View Post
i don't think you are able for power increase, unless switch to hpa. but there is a chance to make it better seal and maintain the full power performance.
follow the link below, check the post J and see if it will help you. cus I've found that between the bolt and shell end cap is the weakest point to leak, almost 20% of power leak from here and seal an oring at the end of shell endcap helps that i tried.

https://www.facebook.com/16619158407...0475104863275/


/B]
Thanks nice, ill check this thread out, thanks!
The power increase I was thinking about tho would be from switching my MKII bolt to the MKIII wich does not contain the co2, and using the shells that stores the co2 themselves.

Basicly Turning my MKII(if its in the latest models of the mkII wich i have yet to check) into MKIII.

Last edited by Yannix; March 12th, 2019 at 13:47..
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 00:30   #247
svi
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
the new xpower shells are about 400 fps with 0.2s which is about 60fps increase from the original mk1s, from what i understand, to go from MK2 to MK3, you may have to change more than the bolt to do that since the carrying arm is also a little bit different.
svi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2019, 16:18   #248
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by svi View Post
the new xpower shells are about 400 fps with 0.2s which is about 60fps increase from the original mk1s, from what i understand, to go from MK2 to MK3, you may have to change more than the bolt to do that since the carrying arm is also a little bit different.
yeah, id actualy have to get a whole new reciever. at this point i might just as well buy the MKIII. im gona try to seal those holes and stick with it for now.
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2022, 04:28   #249
Ironside_793AD
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Online Question

Has anyone in canada ordered directly from aps-concept.com one of the CAM870 MKIII shell ejecting shotguns, I only found one canadian site andysairsoft.ca but they sell them for about double the price and they are saying its pre-orders only and can take like 2 months to come in. I am curious if anyones ordered directly from APS for the shotguns as well as the shell ejecting sniper rifles.
Ironside_793AD is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.